The God/Religion Debate

The God/Religion Debate

Postby scrapm3tal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:54 am

Hi guys,

Ive had a very interesting debate with my friend about god, religion, the bible and church and state separation.
I thought i'd post our conversation here for anyone interested to see what was discussed. I have decided to post the entire conversation (what was left) with the consent of my friend. *Note to Admins, I have not seen anywhere where there is rules against strong language however I have decided to censor any swear words that might come up throughout the conversation in case it is against the rules. If this is not enough, pls let me know so I can delete the censored swear words entirely.
Unfortunately, steam chat does not keep all of the chat history but I think I have gotten a great deal of the debate. Below is our debate. Disclaimer: Some of my statements, numbers or history might not be correct because I used them off the top of my head. Also, this post is not here to encourage flaming. as you can see we had a civilized discussion and didn't insult people or each other. If you want to contribute please be civilized in doing so.

Ive decided not to post everything here and will instead redirect you to my post so u can read it on the here

http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthread.php/49045-The-God-Religion-Debate-part-1
scrapm3tal
Has a friend

Re: The God/Religion Debate

Postby scrapm3tal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:45 pm

well they quickly deleted my post because its "sensitive" issue. aparently it quastions other people's faith and is out of place, in the off topic section! lol
scrapm3tal
Has a friend